Project Support: from idea to execution
The future we need is durable, digital and decentral. We make your organization ready for this future. If you are or have an office organization, the blockchain based digital assembly line will be an important part of your transformation. This organization concept is powered by the execution and combination of modern organization science and data technologies such as internet of things, blockchain, rich data, data logistics and artificial intelligence. More and more organizations want to start a transformation program and as part of that: set up use cases, start innovations and projects. The first step could be a research project, as part of our Weconomics Certified Program to answer questions such as:
- Will my organization transform into a decentral autonomous organization?
- What is needed to set up/connect to an ecosystem?
- What are the consequences of the digital assembly line for my office organization?
- Should I invest in blockchain, when and how?
- How do I develop use case, Proof of Concept or Minimum Viable Product?
- Is my market ready for a blockchain based digital assembly line?
How does it work?
But how does this work, if it is your first time? How do you set up a transformation program? Where do start and where do you get your resources? Who is the expert in your domain? Which concepts or tools are available and how do you manage all of this?
You can choose to carry out a project yourself and hire a Weconomics partner for some parts of your project if necessary (internal label). We can also choose to start a project together and work with Weconomics instruments, methods and partners as much as possible/desired from your side (mixed label). Weconomics can also provide a total solution with a project leader, consultants, trainers and developers. In this case you use a proven methodology, which reduces the lead time and costs (external label).
We help organizations with project support. You can use our expert network, infrastructure, knowledge center and transition program for your projects. Here you find a video of a project example for the dutch HR-market (Dutch Only).
Weconomics and projects
We design and develop professional communities using our Community Model Canvas. A professional community is a durable, digital and decentral shared information- and transaction network with many actors. With this network you can profile, select, buy and pay product & services almost completely autonomously, seamlessly and at minimal transaction costs. We call this the digital assembly line.
The transactions are stored on a blockchain or in a shared and distributed ledger. This will make the network efficient, transparent and allows transactions to be carried out with less digital waste. Privacy and data management can also be better guaranteed and society become less dependent on tech companies and central governments.
The underlying infrastructure (data common) for Weconomics communities is basically the same for every community. The differences are mainly in the applications and the focus: target and target group-oriented communication and branding. You work together in the data common, and compete with your (decentralized autonomous) applications.
Transformation into a durable, digital and decentral network organization is not one project, but a collection of projects. We call this a transformation program. The form with which you organize your activities will change. Often we start with a program exploration to find out what the best plan/project is to start. In generally, we distinguish the following phases in Project Support:
- Start: quickscan, participate in the Weconomics Certified Program, interview, describe assignment, choose roles, prepare kick-off, first program sketch.
- Awareness: kick-off, workshop, ThoughtExpedition, qualitative digital waste assessment, simulation game for awareness and trust.
- Exploration: @Roundtable, scenario planning, community building simulation, quantitative digital waste assessments, exploration (market, technology, product, process),
- Theoretical feasibility: Community Model Canvas, design use case or an ideal situation organization (IDSI), visualization with basics that will work.
- Practical feasibility: feasibility study, market validation, what are the organizational (technical, legal, compliance) and transitional (im)possibilities in 1, 5 and 10 years? Set up a Proof of Concept (POC) and simulation: market absorption, first software simulation and/or demo with some market parties, attributes and processes and a simple smartcontract.
- Ecosystem: Open Innovation, ontology, semantology, taxonomy, data modeling, (ISO)standards, innovate, build sustainable ecosystem.
- Design, architecture & specifications: Minimum Viable Product (MVP), choose technology/platform, technology acceptance model.
- Development: develop a working and user friendly greenfield application.
- Implementation: implement a working application, greenfield connection to real world, transport/adapt processes from IST to SOLL.
- Exploitation: durable, digital and decentral ecosystem, shared information- & transaction network, blockchain based digital assembly line.
End: official closing of the transformation program and transfer to community manager
Overall, we distinguish the following first steps in project support:
- You have an idea and would like to hear an opinion of one of our experts.
- We do an interview or you fill in this form: Project quickscan (Dutch or English).
- If we cannot add value to your idea/needs we will tell you, and if possible advise you other experts.
- We start with an offer to find out what the best plan is to start.
- If you accept the offer we can start.
- First hand experts and transformation leaders
- Access to knowledge center and network of professionals and potential customers
- A fundamentally new organization model
- Knowledge and experience in the latest disruptive data technologies
- Using our Community Model Canvas, quick-scan’s and assessment tools
- An open source infrastructure and general data common (ontology)
- A validated and proven transformation program
- Network of transformation experts, consultants, trainers and developers
- Innovation As A Service
Project themes examples:
- HR-services on the blockchain
- Set up a blockchain based digital assembly line
- Personal Data Service on a blockchain
- Supply chain management using a digital assembly line
- Set up a shared information- and transaction network
- Redesigning expat services
- Internet of Things, blockchain and smartcontract for construction industry
- More examples (dutch only)
Do you have an idea for a project?
Are you a pioneer and do you have an idea to organize supply and demand in a smarter way? We help you set up and guide your project or program to realize it in less time and with less costs. Weconomics helps you with the realization of your idea. As a Weconomics partner you get access to our knowledge center, an extensive network and the right tools to expertly turn your idea into a successful community. Weconomics partners are experienced in guiding enterprising people from idea to execution.
If you are interested in our services, please contact us.