Project Support: from idea to execution
More and more entrepreneurs and organizations see the power of the Digital Assembly Line powered by organization technologies such as blockchain. They want to start a project, innovation or use case. For example: a project to answer the question: what is a digital assembly line and how do I start with it? Or should I invest in blockchain, when and how? Or they want to develop a ‘Proof of Concept’ (POC) application, a feasibility study or start a ‘Privacy by Design project’.
But how does this work, if it is your first time? How do you set up a digital transformation project? Where do start and where do you get your resources? Who is the expert in your domain? Which concepts or tools are available and how do you manage all of this?
Weconomics helps organizations with project support. You can use our expert network, infrastructure, knowledge center and transition program for your projects.
Often we start with a project exploration to find out what the best plan is to start. In generally, we distinguish the following phases in Project Support (between brackets you see an estimate of the budget you need for that phase):
- Start: quickscan, choose project leader, fellow, executor, prepare kick-off (1-5 K)
- Awareness: kick-off, introduction workshop*, @Roundtable, digital radar (5-10K)
- Exploration: end with Use Case/PoC*, visualized with basics that will work (10-20K)
- Feasibility: is there a market, what are the technical (im)possibilities ? (20-50K)
- Open innovation: innovate, build ecosystem, Design Thinking (50-100k)
- Design&architecture: MVP, choose technology/platform (100-250K)
- Development: develop a working and user friendly application (100-500K)
- Implementation: implement a working application
- Exploitation: shared information & transaction network
- End: official closing of project and transfer to community manager
* Our project support usually starts with an introduction in for example Digital Leadership, Weconomics or Blockchain Organizing.
** Proof of concept (PoC) is a realization of a certain method or idea in order to demonstrate its feasibility, or a demonstration in principle with the aim of verifying that some concept or theory has practical potential. A proof of concept is usually small and may or may not be complete (Wikipedia). A PoC doesn’t always mean: ‘working software’ to proof the idea.
Overall, we distinguish the following first steps in project support:
- You have an idea and would like to hear the opinion of an expert.
- We start with a project exploration to find out what the best plan is to start.
- You fill in this form: Project quickscan (Dutch or English).
- One of our consultants evaluates your answers and will contact you.
- If we cannot add any value to your idea we will tell you, or advise other experts.
- If we proceed and work together on your project we will send you an offer.
- First hand experts and digital leaders
- A fundamentally new organization model
- Knowledge and experience in the latests disruptive technologies
- An open source general data common (ontology and taxonomy)
- A validated and proven transition program
- Network of blockchain experts, consultants, trainers and developers.
Project themes examples:
- How to create Richt Data?
- Set up a Digital Assembly line
- Personal Data Service on a blockchain
- Expat Services on a blockchain
- Shared information- and transaction network HR industry
- Blockchain for Supply Chain Management (SCM)
If you are interested in our services, please contact us.