Blockchain Project Support
More and more organizations see the power of blockchain organizing and want to start a (pilot) project. For example: they start a project to answer the question whether or not they should invest in the blockchain. Or they want to develop a ‘Proof of Concept’ (POC) application.
But how does this work, if it is your first time? How do you set up a blockchain project? Where do you get your resources? Who is the expert in your domain? Which concepts or tools are available and how do you manage all of this?
Weconet Technologies helps organizations with blockchain project support. You can use our expert network, infrastructure and transition program for your projects.
In generally, we distinguish the following phases in Blockchain Project Support:
- Awareness: what is our perspective: from new thinking to a pilot idea
- Feasibility: what problems do we solve with blockchain organizing?
- Open innovation: innovate, together with stakeholders
- Development: develop a working ‘Proof of Concept’ application
- Evaluation: evaluate ‘Proof of Concept’ application and start next step
A blockchain project usually starts with a ‘Blockchain by Design’ workshop.
Overall, we distinguish the following steps in Blockchain Project Support:
- You have an idea and would like to here the opinion of a blockchain organizing expert
- You fill in this form: blockchain organizing quickscan
- Our blockchain consultant evaluates your answers and will contact you
- If we cannot add any value to your idea/project we will tell you, or advise other experts
- If we can work together on your project and you want to continue, you pay 390 euro (included a Weconomics partnership, worth 100 euro) for an analyses, advise and presentation of one of our consultants.
- First hand experts in blockchain organizing
- A fundamentally new organization model for the blockchain
- An open source general data infrastructure (ontology and taxonomy)
- A validated and proven transition program
- Network of blockchain experts, consultants, trainers and developers.
- Personal Data Service on the blockchain
- Government services on the blockchain
- Peer to peer platform form HR market
- Blockchain for Supply Chain Management (SCM)
If you are interested in our services, please contact us.