Project Support: from idea to execution
FutureNext will be durable, digital and decentral. Together we make your organization ready for this future. Set up a Minimum Viable Ecosystem and Product (MVE and MVP) for data driven organizing with the blockchain based digital assembly line, will be an important part of your transformation. The digital assembly line is an organization concept that is powered by new business- en operating models and data technologies such as internet of things, tokenization, blockchain, rich data, smart contracts, data logistics and artificial intelligence. Because in our experience: one project is not enough, but a series of projects is needed, we normally talk about transformation programs. More and more organizations want to start a transformation program and as part of that: set up use cases, start innovations and projects. The first step could be a research project, as part of our Weconomics learning/working program to answer questions such as:
- What is the dominant logic we use, and does it fit to the occasion?
- What is the business- and operating model we use now, when and why did it originated?
- Will my organization transform into a decentral autonomous organization?
- What is needed to set up/connect to a data driven ecosystem?
- What are the consequences of the digital assembly line for my organization?
- Should I invest in blockchain technology, when and how?
- How do I develop use case, proof of concept or minimum viable product?
- Is my market ready for a blockchain based digital assembly line?
How does it work?
But how does this work, if it is your first time? How do you set up a FutureNext transformation program? How do you start and where do you get your resources? Who is the expert in your domain? Which concepts or tools are available and how do you manage all of this? We see four services:
- Do it yourselves, possibly with some help from our Academy services (do it yourselves label).
- You hire Weconomics for some parts if necessary or desirable (contract out label).
- We can also choose to start a program together, with other organizations and work with a domain leader, the Weconomics leadership and learning program, accelerator program, toolkit and network as much as possible (hybrid label).
- Weconomics can also provide a solution with an interim Chief Transformation Officer (CTO) with a mandate from your board. In this case you use a proven methodology and strong partner network, which reduces the lead time and costs (mandate label).
Of course you are always in the lead as customer whether or not you proceed the program and in which form.
We help organizations with project support. You can use our expert network, infrastructure, knowledge center and transition program for your projects. Here you find a Dutch Television broadcast of one of our data driven organizing projects and the Weconomics organization (Dutch Only). We also offer a FutureNext Innovation Service (FIS, dutch Only).
Weconomics and projects
We design and develop professional ecosystems using our Community Model Canvas. An ecosystem in our opinion is a durable, digital and decentral shared information- and transaction network with many equivalent actors. With this network you can profile, select, buy and pay solutions, product & services almost completely autonomously, seamlessly and at minimal transaction costs. We call this the digital assembly line.
The transactions are stored on a blockchain or in a shared and distributed ledger. This will make the network efficient, transparent and allows transactions to be carried out with less digital waste. Privacy and data management can also be better guaranteed and society become less dependent on tech companies and central governments.
The underlying infrastructure (data common) for Weconomics communities is basically the same for every ecosystem. The Personal Data Service is an example of this. The differences are mainly in the applications and the focus: target and target group-oriented communication and branding. You work together in the data common, and compete with your (decentralized autonomous) applications.
Transformation into a durable, digital and decentral network organization is not one project, but a collection of projects. We call this a transformation program. Business- and operating model will change radical and fundamentally. Often we start with a program exploration to find out what the best plan/project is to start. In generally, we distinguish the following phases in Project Support:
- Start: quickscan, participate in the Weconomics Certified Program, interview, describe assignment, choose roles/actors ecosystem, prepare kick-off, first program sketch.
- Awareness: kick-off, workshop, ThoughtExpedition, qualitative assessment, simulation game for awareness and trust.
- Exploration: @Roundtable, scenario thinking, community building simulation, quantitative assessments, exploration (market, technology, product, process), determine IST and SOLL situation.
- Theoretical feasibility: Community Model Canvas, design use case or an ideal situation organization (DAO), visualization with basics that will work, start with Double Track Decision.
- Practical feasibility: feasibility study, market validation, what are the organizational (technical, legal, compliance) and transitional (im)possibilities in 1, 5 and 10 years? Set up a Proof of Concept (POC) and simulation: market absorption, first software simulation and/or demo with some market parties, attributes and processes and a simple smartcontract.
- Ecosystem: Open Innovation, ontology, semantology, taxonomy, data modeling, (ISO)standards, innovate, build sustainable ecosystem.
- Design, architecture & specifications: Minimum Viable Product (MVP), choose technology/platform, technology acceptance model.
- Development: develop a working and user friendly greenfield application.
- Implementation: implement a working application, greenfield connection to real world, transport/adapt processes from IST to SOLL (change/brownfield) to DAO (new/greenfield)
- Exploitation: durable, digital and decentral ecosystem, shared information- & transaction network, blockchain based digital assembly line, Decentral Autonomous Organization (DAO).
End: official closing of the transformation program and transfer to community manager
Overall, we distinguish the following first steps in project support:
- You have an idea/initiative and would like to hear an opinion of one of our experts.
- We do an interview and/or you fill in this form: Weconomics quickscan (Dutch or English).
- If we cannot add value to your idea/needs we will tell you, and if possible advise you other experts.
- We start with an offer with the first small step to start.
- If you accept the offer we can start.
- First hand experts and transformation leaders
- Access to knowledge center and network of professionals and potential customers
- A fundamentally new business- and operating model, ready for the future
- Knowledge and experience in the latest disruptive data technologies
- Using our Community Model Canvas, quick-scan’s and assessment tools
- An open source infrastructure and general data common (ontology)
- A validated and proven transformation program
- Network of transformation experts, consultants, trainers and developers
- Innovation As A Service
Project themes examples:
- HR-services on the blockchain
- Set up a blockchain based digital assembly line
- Personal Data Service on a blockchain
- Supply chain management using a digital assembly line
- Set up a shared information- and transaction network
- Redesigning expat services
- Internet of Things, blockchain and smartcontract for construction industry
- More examples (dutch only)
Do you have an idea for a project?
Do you have an idea to organize supply and demand of data in a smarter way? We help you set up and guide your program to realize it in less time and with less costs. Weconomics helps you with the realization of your idea. As a Weconomics partner you get access to our knowledge center, an extensive network and the right tools to expertly turn your idea into a successful community. Weconomics partners are experienced in guiding enterprising people from idea to execution.
If you are interested in our services an solutions, please contact us.