Blockchain Project Support: from idea to execution
More and more entrepreneurs and organizations see the power of Blockchain Organizing and want to start a (pilot) project or use case. For example: a project to answer the question whether or not they should invest in blockchain, when and how? Or they want to develop a ‘Proof of Concept’ (POC) application, a feasibility study or start a ‘Privacy by Design project’.
But how does this work, if it is your first time? How do you set up a blockchain project? Where do start and where do you get your resources? Who is the expert in your domain? Which concepts or tools are available and how do you manage all of this?
WECONET helps organizations with blockchain project support. You can use our expert network, infrastructure, knowledge center and transition program for your projects.
Often we start with a project exploration to find out what the best plan is to start. In generally, we distinguish the following phases in Blockchain Project Support (between brackets you see an estimate of the budget you need for that phase):
- Start: exploration, quickscan, choose project leader, fellow, prepare kick-off (1-5 K)
- Awareness: kick-off, from new thinking to a pilot idea (5-10K)
- Proof of Concept: POC, design sprints, technically working demo use case (10-20K)
- Feasibility: is there a market, what are the technical (im)possibilities ? (20-50K)
- Open innovation: innovate, MVP, Design Thinking with stakeholders (50-100k)
- Design&architecture: Blockchain by Design, choose technology/platform (100-250K)
- Development: develop a working and user friendly application (100-500K)
- Implementation: implement a working application
- Exploitation: shared information & transaction network (Blockchain As A Service)
- End: official closing of project and transfer to community manager
Our blockchain project support usually starts with an introduction in Blockchain Organizing.
Overall, we distinguish the following first steps in Blockchain Project Support:
- You have an idea and would like to hear the opinion of an expert.
- We start with a project exploration to find out what the best plan is to start.
- You fill in this form and send it to us:
- One of our consultants evaluates your answers and will contact you.
- If we cannot add any value to your idea/project we will tell you, or advise other experts. You don’t have to pay anything.
- If we proceed and work together on your project and you want to continue, you pay 390 euro ex VAT for an analyses, advise and presentation of one of our consultants.
- First hand experts in Blockchain Organizing
- A fundamentally new organization model for blockchain applications
- An open source general data infrastructure (ontology and taxonomy)
- A validated and proven transition program
- Network of blockchain experts, consultants, trainers and developers.
Project themes examples:
- Personal Data Service on a blockchain
- Government services on a blockchain
- Expat Services on a blockchain
- Shared information- and transaction network HR industry
- Blockchain for Supply Chain Management (SCM)
If you are interested in our services, please contact us.