Project Support: from idea to execution
FutureNext will be durable, data-driven, and decentral. Together we make your project, startup, or organization ready for this future. We help you with future-driven organizing. Developing a Minimum Viable Ecosystem and Product (MVE and MVP) for data-driven organizing with the digital assembly line will probably be an essential part of your journey. The digital assembly line is an organizational concept that is powered by new business- en operating models and data technologies such as the internet of things, oracle technologies, tokenization, blockchain, rich data, smart contracts, data logistics, and artificial intelligence. Because in our experience: one project is not enough, but a series of projects is needed, we usually talk about transformation programs. More and more organizations want to start a transformation program and as part of that: set up use cases, start innovations and projects. The first step could be a research project, as part of our Weconomics learning/working program to answer questions such as:
- What is the dominant logic we use, and does it still fit?
- What is the business- and operating model we use now, when and why did it originate?
- Will my organization transform into a decentral autonomous organization?
- What is needed to set up/connect to a data-driven ecosystem?
- What are the consequences of the digital assembly line for my organization?
- Should I invest in blockchain technology, when, and how?
- How do I develop use case, proof of concept or minimum viable product?
- Is my market ready for a blockchain-based digital assembly line?
How does it work?
But how does this work if it is your first time? How do you develop a good use case or ecosystem, start a project or set up a transformation program? How do you start, and where do you get your resources? Who is the expert in your domain? Which concepts or tools are available, and how do you manage all of this? We see different solutions:
- You hire Weconomics for academy and/or project support services (contract-out label).
- Start a project together: with other organizations, and work with a quartermaster or domain leader, Weconomics leadership and learning programs, accelerator program, toolkit, and network as much as possible (ecosystem label).
- Weconomics initiates a project in the role of client and executor (Weconomics label).
We help organizations with project support. You can use our expert network, infrastructure, knowledge center, and transition program for your projects. Here you find a Dutch Television broadcast of one of our data-driven organizing projects and the Weconomics organization (Dutch Only). We also offer a FutureNext Innovation Service (FIS, dutch Only).
Weconomics and projects
We design and develop professional ecosystems using our Community Model Canvas. An data-driven ecosystem, in our opinion, is a shared, secured and accessible information- and transaction network with many equivalent actors. With this network, you can profile, select, buy and pay values (solutions, products, services, rights, etc.), almost completely autonomously, seamlessly and at minimal transaction costs. We call this the digital assembly line.
The transactions are stored on a blockchain or in a shared and distributed ledger. This will make the network efficient, transparent and allows transactions to be carried out with less digital waste. Privacy and data management can also be better guaranteed, and society becomes less dependent on tech companies and central governments.
The underlying infrastructure (data common) for Weconomics communities is basically the same for every ecosystem. The Personal Data Service is an example of this. The differences are mainly in the applications and the focus: target and target group-oriented communication and branding. You work together in the data common, and compete with your (decentralized autonomous) applications.
Transformation into a durable, digital and decentral network organization is not one project but a collection of projects. We call this a transformation program. Business- and operating models will change radical and fundamentally. We often start with a program exploration to find out what the best plan/project is. In general, we distinguish the following phases in Project Support:
- Start: participate in webinar, visit experience lab, become parter, fill-in quickscan, participate in the Weconomics learning-working program, interview, describe assignment, choose roles/actors ecosystem, prepare kick-off, first program sketch.
- Awareness: kick-off, workshop, ThoughtExpedition, qualitative assessment, simulation game for awareness and trust.
- Exploration: @Roundtable, scenario thinking, community building simulation, idealized design, quantitative assessments, exploration (market, technology, product, process), determine IST and SOLL situation.
- Theoretical feasibility: Community Model Canvas, design use case or an ideal situation organization (DAO), visualization with basics that will work, start with Double Track Decision.
- Practical feasibility: feasibility study, market validation, what are the organizational (technical, legal, compliance) and transitional (im)possibilities in 1, 5, and 10 years? Set up a Proof of Concept (POC) and simulation: market absorption, first software simulation and/or demo with some market parties, attributes and processes and a simple smart contract.
- Ecosystem: Open Innovation, ontology, semantology, taxonomy, data modeling, (ISO)standards, innovate, build sustainable ecosystems.
- Design, architecture & specifications: Minimum Viable Product (MVP), choose technology/platform, technology acceptance model.
- Development: develop a working and user-friendly greenfield application.
- Implementation: implement a working application, greenfield connection to the real world, transport/adapt processes from IST to SOLL (change/brownfield) to DAO (new/greenfield)
- Exploitation: durable, digital and decentral ecosystem, shared information- & transaction network, blockchain based digital assembly line, Decentral Autonomous Organization (DAO).
End: official closing of the transformation program and transfer to community manager
Overall, we distinguish the following first steps in project support:
- You have an idea/initiative and would like to hear an opinion of one of our experts.
- We do an interview and/or you fill in this form: Weconomics quickscan (Dutch or English).
- If we cannot add value to your idea/needs, we will tell you and, if possible, advise you other experts.
- We start with an offer with the first small step to start.
- If you accept the offer we can start.
- First-hand experts and transformation leaders
- Access to knowledge center and network of professionals and potential customers
- A fundamentally new business- and operating model, ready for the future
- Knowledge and experience in the latest disruptive data technologies
- Using our Community Model Canvas, quick-scan’s and assessment tools
- An open-source infrastructure and general data common (ontology)
- A validated and proven transformation program
- Network of transformation experts, consultants, trainers and developers
- Innovation As A Service
Project themes examples:
- HR-services on the blockchain
- Set up a blockchain-based digital assembly line
- Personal Data Service on a blockchain
- Supply chain management using a digital assembly line
- Set up a shared information- and transaction network
- Redesigning expat services
- Internet of Things, blockchain and smart contract for the construction industry
- More examples (dutch only)
Do you have an idea for a project?
Do you have an idea to organize the production and consumption of data in a smarter way? We help you set up and guide your program to realize it in less time and with less cost. Weconomics helps you with the realization of your idea. As a Weconomics partner you get access to our knowledge center, an extensive network, and the right tools to expertly turn your idea into a successful community. Weconomics partners are experienced in guiding enterprising people from idea to execution.
If you are interested in our services an solutions, please contact us.