Project Support: from idea to execution
The future is durable, digital and decentral. We make your organization ready for this future. If you are or have an office organization, the blockchain based digital assembly line will be an important part of your transformation. This organization concept is powered by the execution and combination of modern organization science and data technologies such as internet of things, blockchain, rich data, data logistics and artificial intelligence. More and more organizations want to start a transformation program and as part of that: set up use cases, start innovations and projects. The first step could be a research project, as part of our Weconomics Certified Program to answer questions such as:
- Will my organization transform into a decentral autonomous organization?
- What is needed to set up/connect to an ecosystem?
- What are the consequences of the digital assembly line for my office organization?
- Should I invest in blockchain, when and how?
- How do I develop use case, Proof of Concept or Minimum Viable Product?
- Is my market ready for a blockchain based digital assembly line?
But how does this work, if it is your first time? How do you set up a transformation program? Where do start and where do you get your resources? Who is the expert in your domain? Which concepts or tools are available and how do you manage all of this?
We help organizations with project support. You can use our expert network, infrastructure, knowledge center and transition program for your projects. Here you find a project example for the dutch HR-market (Dutch Only).
Transformation into a durable, digital and decentral network organization is not one project, but a collection of projects. We call this a transformation program. The form with which you organize your activities will change. Often we start with a program exploration to find out what the best plan/project is to start. In generally, we distinguish the following phases in Project Support:
- Start: quickscan, participate in the Weconomics Certified Program, interview, describe assignment, choose roles, prepare kick-off, first program sketch.
- Awareness: kick-off, workshop, ThoughtExpedition, qualitative digital waste assessment, simulation game for awareness and trust.
- Exploration: @Roundtable, scenario planning, community building simulation, quantitative digital waste assessments, exploration (market, technology, product, process),
- Theoretical feasibility: Community Model Canvas, design use case or an ideal situation organization (IDSI), visualization with basics that will work.
- Practical feasibility: feasibility study, market validation, what are the organizational (technical, legal, compliance) and transitional (im)possibilities in 1, 5 and 10 years? Set up a Proof of Concept (POC) and simulation: market absorption, first software simulation and/or demo with some market parties, attributes and processes and a simple smartcontract.
- Ecosystem: Open Innovation, ontology, semantology, taxonomy, data modeling, (ISO)standards, innovate, build sustainable ecosystem.
- Design, architecture & specifications: Minimum Viable Product (MVP), choose technology/platform, technology acceptance model.
- Development: develop a working and user friendly greenfield application.
- Implementation: implement a working application, greenfield connection to real world, transport/adapt processes from IST to SOLL.
- Exploitation: durable, digital and decentral ecosystem, shared information- & transaction network, blockchain based digital assembly line.
End: official closing of the transformation program and transfer to community manager
Overall, we distinguish the following first steps in project support:
- You have an idea and would like to hear an opinion of one of our experts.
- We do an interview or you fill in this form: Project quickscan (Dutch or English).
- If we cannot add value to your idea/needs we will tell you, and if possible advise you other experts.
- We start with an offer to find out what the best plan is to start.
- If you accept the offer we can start.
- First hand experts and transformation leaders
- A fundamentally new organization model
- Knowledge and experience in the latest disruptive data technologies
- An open source general data common (ontology)
- A validated and proven transformation program
- Network of transformation experts, consultants, trainers and developers.
Project themes examples:
- How to start with blockchain?
- What is rich data and how can I produce and use it?
- Set up a blockchain based digital assembly line
- Personal Data Service on a blockchain
- Set up a shared information- and transaction network
If you are interested in our services, please contact us.