Project Support: from idea to execution
An important part of digital transformation is the digital assembly line, powered by the execution and combination of modern organization science and data technologies such as internet of things, blockchain, data logistics and artificial intelligence. More and more entrepreneurs and organizations see the power of real digital transformation and digital ecosystems. They want to start a digital transition program, innovation, project or use case. For example, a project to answer these questions:
- How do I set up a digital ecosystem?
- What are the consequences of the digital assembly line for my office organization?
- Should I invest in blockchain, when and how? How do I develop a ‘Proof of Concept’ (POC) or Minimum Viable Product?
- How do I start a feasibility study, process simulation or start a ‘Privacy by Design project’?
But how does this work, if it is your first time? How do you set up a digital transformation program? Where do start and where do you get your resources? Who is the expert in your domain? Which concepts or tools are available and how do you manage all of this?
Weconomics helps organizations with project support. You can use our expert network, infrastructure, knowledge center and transition program for your projects. Here you find a Weconomics project example for the dutch HR-market (Dutch Only).
Digital transformation is not one project, but a collection of projects. We call this a Digital Transformation Program. Often we start with a program exploration to find out what the best plan/project is to start. In generally, we distinguish the following phases in Project Support:
- Start: quickscan, initial WCP-project, interview, describe assignment, choose roles, prepare kick-off, first program sketch.
- Awareness: kick-off, workshop, ThoughtExpedition, qualitative digital waste assessment.
- Exploration: @Roundtable, scenario planning, community building simulation, Community Model Canvas (orientation phase), quantitative digital waste assessments, exploration (market, technology, product, process), use case, visualization with basics that will work, simulation game for awareness and trust.
- Feasibility: Community Model Canvas (picture phase with Letter of Intent), what are the organizational (technical, legal, compliance) and transitional (im)possibilities in 1, 5 and 10 years? Set up a Proof of Concept (POC).
- Simulation: first software simulation with some market parties, attributes and processes and a simple smartcontract.
- Digital ecosystem: Open Innovation, Community Model Canvas (colorize phase, contracts), ontology, taxonomy, data modeling, (ISO)standards, innovate, build sustainable ecosystem.
- Design & architecture: Minimum Viable Product (MVP), choose technology/platform, technology acceptance model.
- Development: develop a working and user friendly greenfield application.
- Implementation: implement a working application, greenfield connection to real world, transport/adapt processes from IST to SOLL
- Exploitation: digital ecosystem, shared information & transaction network, digital assembly line
End: official closing of project and transfer to community manager
Overall, we distinguish the following first steps in project support:
- You have an idea and would like to hear the opinion of Weconomics.
- We do an interview or you fill in this form: Project quickscan (Dutch or English).
- If we cannot add value to your idea/needs we will tell you, or advise other experts.
- Weconomics start with an offer to find out what the best plan is to start.
- If you accept offer we can start.
- First hand experts and digital leaders
- A fundamentally new organization model
- Knowledge and experience in the latest disruptive technologies
- An open source general data common (ontology and taxonomy)
- A validated and proven transition program
- Network of blockchain experts, consultants, trainers and developers.
Project themes examples:
- How to start with blockchain?
- What is rich data and how can I produce and use it?
- Set up a Digital Assembly Line
- Personal Data Service on a blockchain
- Set up a shared information- and transaction network
If you are interested in our services, please contact us.