Weconet Technologies was founded in one of the world smartest regions: Brainport Eindhoven in the Netherlands. We see blockchain technology not just as technology, but as a form of organization technology (#orgtech) that enables us to manage organizations almost without friction and autonomous. The right deployment of blockchain technology means that your organization will be more productive and flexible.
For us, blockchain organizing is a solution for real live problems. We are specialized in Blockchain by Design. Not change the existing forms, but design en build new (network) organizations. We help organizations with the transition to more Decentralize Autonomous Organizations, so humans have more time to do things that really matter to us. This starts with awareness and believe. Our projects start with a new perspective and vision on what work is, why we work and how we can organize our work in a better way (and how blockchain organizing can add value to this).
HR, government, supply chain management and other domains
Besides the HR domain, government and Supply Chain Management, we work on some interesting blockchain projects:
- Privacy: General Data Protection Rules (#GDPR, ‘Privacy by Design’)
- General Data Utility like the electricity grid (#DataCommon)
- Personal Data Service (#PDS)
- Distributed Ledger Management System (#DLT, also for document management)
- Process, project, event and case management (#orgtech)
- e-Health (#fitbit, Electronic Health/Medical Record)
- e-commerce, purchase and sales management
- e-governance (#eVoting)
We work for knowledge-intensive organizations such as governments, healthcare, education, business services, supply chain management and smart industries. Some of the organizations we could help with our organization model, infrastructure and transition program:
“If we can make autonomous cars, we can imagine autonomous organizations.”