Weconet Technologies BV is a modern network organization with people from all over the world. People who feel the urge to organize fundamental problems we are facing in our modern society. We care about our children’s future. Growth is not more but better. We develop and apply new organization models and data technologies to become more productive and use the surplus time to organize a more sustainable prosperity for more people. We are part of the worldwide Weconomics family.
Your own adventure
You work from the location you choose. We are spread out all over the world. We work with community-software: independent of time, place or organization. We care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in. Success is not how much money you make but about the value you add to the network.
Be part of the family.
When you make it past the interview stage we could do one or a couple projects together on contract basis. Typically lasting not more than one year, depending on how much time you can spend, to see how we work together. After this ‘project’ period we make new arrangements.
We get the whole organization together a couple of times per year. We will have dialogues, sometimes also great discussions on our core community connections: value, purpose, patterns, principles, perspective, vision, ambition, coordination, governance structure and culture.
What are we looking for?
The Weconomics family cares about life: not only ‘here and now‘, but also ‘there and later‘. You are driven, compassionate, autonomous, friendly, collaborative, communicative, supportive and self-motivated. You are curious about things that are not present yet. We want to work with people interested in organizing a sustainable prosperity with the help of modern organization science and data technology.
The future will be durable, digital and decentral. Modern organization science and data technology will reduce digital waste and will make office workers more productive that creates a surplus that can be used in domains where there is a deficit.
- You start as a portfolio-worker and if there is enough work, it is possible to agree on a employment contract.
- Open free-time policy (no set number of hours work).
- We encourage you to take the time you need to rest, to pursue your own dreams, stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Home office setup and co-working allowances.
- We provide or compensate tools you need for your work.
- We encourage two to three-month sabbatical every five years and maybe we pay for it.
- Your team will get together offline a couple of times per year. We cover costs of travel and accommodation.
- Other benefits are country-specific, and include health and insurance; matching retirement/pension contributions; childcare vouchers; income protection; travel insurance; and discount offers.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you are interested in our organization, please contact us.