Weconomics: transformation orchestrator
Weconomics invented the Community Model Canvas and the blockchain-based
digital assembly line. We are the first organization with adapted DNA that offers a full
solution package for designing, developing and implementing durable, digital and
decentral ecosystems and decentralized autonomous organizations (DAO’s)
According to Boston Consulting Group, only 30% of the digital transformation projects succeed. How is that possible if we spend billions of dollars worldwide? The problem is not IT, but the way we organize work, trust and attention. Weconomics transforms organizations into durable, digital and decentral network organizations (also called DAO’s: Decentralized Autonomous Organizations). We help (public and private) organizations to transform into relevant organizations for all the stakeholders (customers, employees, suppliers, investors, shareholders, partners, governments, environment and society). We focus on the alignment of disruptive data technologies with fundamentally new organization models and concepts. These technologies and concepts will make traditional organizations, supply chains and inefficient markets too expensive, almost by default.
Waste is the death of any achievement. A McKinsey study research has shown that bad data is on average costing businesses 30% or more of their revenue. Gartner has found that the average cost of poor data quality on businesses amounts to anywhere between $9.7 million and $14.2 million annually. At the macro level, bad data is estimated to cost the US more than $3 trillion per year (Harvard Business Review). In other words, bad data is bad for business. In figures are comparable in Europe and in the Netherlands, we could save 2,3 billion hours or 1.8 million FTE. The problem is that we don’t have a shared and accessible reality despite billions of investments. Not the technology, but the way we organize supply and demand of data is the problem. Organizations worldwide are looking for effective ways to reduce digital waste, lower information costs and improve customer services.
One of the new organization concepts to accomplish this is called: the digital assembly line; a combination of internet of things, blockchain and artificial intelligence. A blockchain creates rich data that, together with data logistics, assembles data into information. This will reduce digital waste and organizational costs by tens of percent. What the physical assembly line did in factories, will the digital assembly line do in offices.
Weconomics Solutions in a nutshell
Transforming professionals and organizations who are in good shape for a durable, digital and decentral future is our core-business. We:
- are the inventor of the Community Model Canvas and blockchain-based digital assembly line
- help organizations with the development of ecosystems and applying concepts such as: internet of things, blockchain, smart contracts, digital twin, rich data, data logistics, artificial intelligence and the digital assembly;
- reduce digital waste, lead times and organization costs with tens of percents;
- combine modern organization science with disruptive data technologies;
- focus on the organization of data supply and demand;
- have seasoned experts in designing and developing new organizations that are fit for the durable, digital and decentral future;
- are an expert in the field of fundamental transformations, we advise on a strategic level and work industry agnostic;
- have our origin in one of the smartest regions in the world: Brainport Eindhoven.
Organize supply and demand of data with the lowest friction
The future will be durable, digital and decentral. So our solutions are not quick wins, we build to last. A sustainable data infrastructure is not the same as an app, API or website. We advocate a fundamentally new way of organizing supply and demand of data:
- organize access to data instead of ownership
- rich data instead of big data
- decentral data (Personal Data Service) instead of central (CRM, HR-systems)
- a shared and accessible reality instead of local bookkeeping systems
- smallest building stone and network instead of company oriented
- one touch data instead of copying, retyping and manipulating data
- shared reality data instead of bookkeeping per organization
We offer academy services (training, lectures, courses, cases etc.), project support (use case development, digital waste assessments, Community Model Canvas, scenario planning, backcasting etc.), HR-Services (recruitment, staffing, assessment, talent programs), consultancy services, software development (simulations, demo’s, proof of concepts, minimum viable products) and an expert network & knowledge center with dozens of own management books, articles, cases, courses and simulation games.
Some of our customers we could help with our advise, training, design and/or development solutions:
Our latest book: The Digital Assembly Line
More than a third of our work comes down to communication, control and information provision. Everyone is constantly receiving messages that we have to respond to. More and more lawyers are checking more and more rules, accountants are checking numbers and managers are checking lawyers and accountants again. Automation has made our work easier, but the current way of organizing also ensures that more and more communication and control are taking place. Automation has brought us a long way, but has contributed to the fact that we now have a digital bureaucracy while productivity growth slows down. When we combine modern organizational science with new data technologies such as internet of things, blockchain and artificial intelligence, the digital assembly line is created. This digital assembly line has many similarities with the origin and principles of the physical assembly line. What the physical assembly line has done in factories, the digital assembly line will do in offices. By reducing digital waste in offices, we become more productive. This allows us to structurally solve the consequences of an aging population and shortages in care, education and safety. These sector are helped, not with more money, but with more time. Responsible administrators, politicians, managers and professionals must be aware of this. This book is part II of the Weconomics diptych and contributes to the Weconomics mission and ambition: ‘Work Less, Achieve More: halve office work within one generation.’ More information (Dutch only).
Together with our partners we help organizations to transform in a truly durable, digital and decentral organizations. We create awareness and apply the concept of the digital assembly line. Our ambition for transformation programs is to:
- half digital waste, total office costs and information lead times
- double productivity and quality
We focus on:
- The organization of supply and demand of data with the lowest friction
- The transformation from company to network organization
- The transformation from local IT-systems to shared information- and transaction networks
- Organization design, development and implementation
- Challenges in the field of purpose, productivity, privacy, power, propaganda and processes
Weconomics Solutions is associate of the Weconomics Foundation and Weconomics Solutions is a trade name of Weconet Technologies BV.