“We reduce your digital waste and total costs with the help of
a digital assembly line, powered by blockchain, rich data & data logistics”
Paul Bessems (CEO)
Weconomics Solutions is the executive organization for the Weconomics Foundation. We focus on the alignment of disruptive data technologies with fundamentally new organization models and concepts. These technologies and concepts will make traditional organizations and inefficient markets too expensive, almost by default. One of these new organization concepts is called: the digital assembly line. A blockchain creates rich data that, together with data logistics, assembles data into information. This will reduce digital waste and organizational costs by tens of percent. Weconomics works with concepts such as: self sovereign identity, zero knowledge proof, data minimization and privacy by design.
What the physical assembly line did in factories, will the digital assembly line do in offices.
Weconomics in a nutshell
Weconomics is a network organization with hundreds of partners. Weconomics:
- helps organizations with digital strategies, the development of digital ecosystems, internet of things, blockchain, smart contracts, digital twins, rich data, data logistics, artificial intelligence and the digital assembly line to reduce digital waste;
- combines disruptive data technologies with modern organization science;
- provides consultancy services, project support, education materials, trainings, workshops, assessment, design and development tools;
- focuses on the organization of data supply and demand to reduce friction and improve productivity, reduce costs and lead times;
- moves between science and practice;
- offers new organization models and design tools such as the Community Model Canvas, a network infrastructure and a transition program with dozens of own management books, articles, cases, courses and simulation games;
- offers assessment tools for: digital waste, digital impact and privacy;
- has more than 30 years of experience in designing and developing new organizations that are fit for the digital future;
- is an expert in the field of real digital transformation and advises on a strategic level and works industry agnostic.
Weconomics offers Academy services (training, lectures, courses, cases etc.), Project Support (digital waste assessments, Community Model Canvas, scenario planning, backcasting etc.), HR-Services (recruitment, staffing, assessment, talent programs), Consultancy, Software Development (simulations, proof of concepts) and an Expert Network & Knowledge Center.
Some of our customers we could help with our advise, training, design and/or development solutions:
Our latest book: The Digital Assembly Line
More than a third of our work comes down to communication, control and information provision. Everyone is constantly receiving messages that we have to respond to. More and more lawyers are checking more and more rules, accountants are checking numbers and managers are checking lawyers and accountants again. Automation has made our work easier, but the current way of organizing also ensures that more and more communication and control are taking place. Automation has brought us a long way, but has contributed to the fact that we now have a digital bureaucracy while productivity growth slows down. When we combine modern organizational science with new data technologies such as internet of things, blockchain and artificial intelligence, the digital assembly line is created. This digital assembly line has many similarities with the origin and principles of the physical assembly line. What the physical assembly line has done in factories, the digital assembly line will do in offices. By reducing digital waste in offices, we become more productive. This allows us to structurally solve the consequences of an aging population and shortages in care, education and safety. These sector are helped, not with more money, but with more time. Responsible administrators, politicians, managers and professionals must be aware of this. This book is part II of the Weconomics diptych and contributes to the Weconomics mission and ambition: ‘Work Less, Achieve More: halve office work within one generation.’ More information (Dutch only).
What do we do?
Together with our partners we help organizations to create awareness and apply the concept of Weconomics, especially for knowledge intensive (service) organizations. we offer research, advice, training, design & development services. We:
- reduce digital waste with > 50%
- develop digital ecosystems (consortia)
- design, develop an implement your digital assembly line
- reduce total costs in offices with 10-20%
We focus on:
- The transition from (your) company to a digital network organization
- From local IT to open source shared IT
- Organization design, development and implementation for your organization
- Design and development of shared information- and transaction networks
- Development of a data common, connected to applications
With Weconomics we address problems in the field of purpose (of work), productivity, privacy, power, propaganda and processes. Together with our partners we design, develop and offer solutions such as the digital assembly line to reduce digital waste in offices, improve productivity and create surplus to organize a broader and more sustainable prosperity.