Weconet Technologies is a startup in organization technology (#orgtech) with a lot of experience. Our mission is to develop and apply new technologies, like blockchain technology, to organize a more sustainable prosperity by improving privacy, productivity and the power balance (inequality, become less depending on powerful organizations and governments).
Our strategy is to use blockchain technology to become more productive which results in surplus time that can be used to maintain our standard of living without extra costs or debts.
- Paul Bessems: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Walter Bril: Chief Technology Officer/Advisor (CTO)
- Albert Akkermans Chief Marketing Officer/Advisor (CMO)
- Martin Bomhof: Chief Operation Officer/Advisor (COO)
- Yori May: Chief Financial Officer/Advisor (CFO)
We work together with other Weconomics participants.
“Pioneers know a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it clear enough.”