Weconomics community partner
Weconet Technologies is executive partner for the Weconomics Foundation. To be part of the Weconomics community, as a legal entity, you connect to Weconet Technologies.
Examples of organizations that connect
- Governments using a blockchain to deliver services
- HR organizations using a blockchain to organize training & development
- Organizations participating in an ‘Innovation by Design’ group
- Universities that includes Weconomics in their curriculum
- Research institutes that uses the Weconomics model (NOMAD)
- Software companies that connect to the Weconomics infrastructure (WECONET)
- Training- or consulting firms that use the Weconomics program (APOLLO)
You can chose one of these roles
Legal entities can connect with the same roles as natural person (more information on the Weconomics website).
- promoter (organize events)
- fellow (execute events, training and consultancy)
- domain leader (community manager)
- network leader (connect organizations to the Weconomics infrastructure)
|Partner (starter)||€ 100||€ 500||€ 1.000||€ 2.000||€ 4.000||once|
|Promoter||€ 400||€ 800||€ 1600||€ 3.200||€ 6.400||per year*|
|Fellow||€ 500||€ 1.000||€ 2.000||€ 4.000||€ 8.000||per year*|
|Domainleader||€ 600||€ 1.200||€ 2.400||€ 4.800||€ 9.600||per year*|
|Networkleader||€ 700||€ 1.400||€ 2.800||€ 5.400||€ 10.800||per year*|
* Per year, starts 1 year after you became partner
If you are interested to register but first you want more information, please contact us .