We help our customers with their software development. We are specialized in software development for communities and consortia. We focus on the development of a data common (core, core-tech: scalable) in relation to the context (domain, application, wallet: flexible). We try to do this with a minimum of agents between supply and demand.
Within a week we can set up a Proof of Concept (simple workable demo) with our partners. We make a use case, for instance 3 course suppliers and 3 course customers work together to profile, select, purchase and pay for a service in their (mini) community. But if it works for 6 organizations, it will also work for 6000.
A modern community is characterized by a n:n relationship. This means: many consumers and many producers work together. The network is often offered by a network supplier who is the hub or support center for the community that works with distributed ledger technology and or has an own blockchain.
We expect that the most project for the next years will be learning-, simulation or Proof Of Concept (POC) projects. At this moment we are working together with our stakeholders on several projects:
- Management (OrgTech)
- Agrifood (AgriTech)
- Education & Research (EduTech)
- SmartFactory (FacTech)
- Facility Management & Maintenance (FamTech)
- Finance, Insurance, Fiscal & Accountancy (FinTech)
- Technology For The Good (FTGTech)
- Government (GovTech)
- Healthcare (HealthTech)
- Human Resource Management (HRTech)
- Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBSTech)
- Legal & Notary (LegTech)
- Logistics, Purchase & Supply Chain Management (LogTech)
- Marketing, Sales & Communication (MarTech)
- Traveling, Mobility & Hospitality (TrafTech)
- Utility & Real Estate (UtilTech)
It is often forgotten that transactions (purchase and pay) need two previous processes: profiling and search/select. before you can change values with technology as an intermediary you need to describe and find the value.
If you are interested in our services, please contact us.