Workshop Blockchain Simulation Game
The Blockchain Simulation Game is a three-hour workshop in which professionals learn how blockchain and smart contract work through an interactive simulation game. In addition, a clear overview is given of what the blockchain technology and smart contracts will have for an influence on organizations. There is also room for exchanging ideas with colleagues from about the possibilities and the impact of blockchain and smart contracts.
The objectives of this workshop are:
- To acquire basic knowledge about blockchain technology, smart contracts and blockchain organizing in a short time.
- Understand the basics behind the blockchain and smart contracts technology.
- Learn how blockchain deals with privacy, reliability and data integrity.
- Learn what the current and future possibilities are .
- Be prepared for blockchain-based applications in organizations.
- Establish contact and discuss with other professionals who are interested in this theme.
Higher educated managers and financial-, logistics-, HR- and other professionals working in companies and government. Self-employed people such as management consultants.
This workshop is especially important for professionals who are or want to be involved in the design and development of blockchain technology in their organizations, and want to understand what this disruptive technology means for their function.
No technical knowledge or knowledge of blockchain is required. The workshop and game is specifically designed for non-technicals.
30 minutes | Introduction
- Get to Know each other
- Introduction and context
- What is blockchain organizing and why it is important
90 minutes | Blockchain Simulation Game
Participants play the role of companies that have decided to form a consortium and contribute to a common blockchain. They follow a fictional scenario in which they experience the advantages of a blockchain and smart contract in order to improve their decision-making possibilities.
As they race selfishly to get their claims on a block, they also take unselfish actions to ensure that the system continues to flow, in accordance with how a blockchain works. The tactical nature of business simulation increases involvement and accelerates learning.
60 minutes (incl. break) | blockchain and digital transformation
- Digital transformation and the impact on your function/organization
- Practical applications of blockchain and smart contracts
- What does blockchain organizing means for you?
- Questions and dialogue
The program can be given both in-house and by means of a registration per person. In case of in-house, the workshop is always composed with the client / participants in consultation and after an intake interview.
Duration of the workshop
- Three hours or a day part
- When the Blockchain Simulation Game is part of a (day) course or training, it takes two hours.
The workshop is very interactive. In addition to the theory, the simulation game will take 90 minutes. In addition, a current state of affairs is given on Blockchain for the financial.
- Required: beamer and screen
- Room with table in the middle for 6-10 people
The workshop does not require preparation of the participants.
Participants receive the book ‘Blockchain Organizing for Managers’.
Participants need a mobile smartphone for a simple app.
To be able to play the Blockchain game simulation, a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 participants are required.
The result of this workshop is a good basic knowledge of blockchain technology, the possible applications in the financial, logistics, HR- or management field and the significance for organizations.
Possible next steps are:
- Training blockchain organizing
- Participating in Weconomics network
The advise rate per person is € 399 per (open) session for individual registration. That includes preparation, book, travel time / costs, possibly. location and catering costs, license for the game and ex. VAT.
In case of an in-house training for a group of 6 to 12 people, the rate is € 1.400 fixed, plus € 100 (ex VAT) per participant. This includes license fees, book, domestic travel time / costs and license for the game, customization excluded.
For more information about the blockchain simulation game, see here
If you are interested in our services, please contact us.